HarveyPlays02

Server Manager
Staff Member
Server Manager
Senior Staff
Minecraft Staff
Steam
View
Hey all, just a small update notice to fix some bugs that were cropping up here and there. Please keep in mind that the upcoming updates are on a buggy and unstable version of Minecraft, meaning there's only so much I can do to improve things. This update however patches things I can fix, and have.

Enhanced:
  • Fixed water and lava not flowing above Y63
  • Fixed general issues regarding claiming plugin conflicting with blocks, items and containers while not in a claim
  • Changes to Slimefun mechanics
  • Added and removed some items from the store that are more needed than the predecessors
  • Fixed not being able to pick up items
  • Fixed no permissions message in protected regions (like spawn) to be in the format we usually use
  • Removed Ridable mobs, the plugin does not work
  • Changed Lucky Block lore on the item to not be default text (don't know how I missed this beforehand)
  • Fixed an issue regarding the custom hoppers (the "Block Break" feature wouldn't disable)
  • Fixed an issue regarding public warps not allowing you to use them
  • Fixed an issue with spawners not being broken correctly
  • Fixed not being able to create a protection (I missed the perms for that, oops.)
  • Added 1x Lucky Block to the vote rewards for voting. More voting channels coming soon!
SkyBlock:
  • Fixed not being able to pick up items
  • Fixed an issue regarding the custom hoppers (the "Block Break" feature wouldn't disable)

Status
Not open for further replies.